My Kindy Girl with Elephants
I think the zoo was a new choice for the Kindergarten field trip as it seems in years past they always went to Sentosa Island. I'm thankful they opted for the zoo instead because it's such easy entertainment for kids. Our group of four children had strong opinions about which animals we needed to see and then we made our way to the water park. The kids had a great time cooling off there, leaving us parents wishing we had brought our swimsuits as well!
In typical Singapore fashion, after a hot sunny morning, suddenly the clouds rolled in and as soon as we felt the cool breeze, we knew we needed to head out. Of course, the kindergartners found it great fun to run in the rain back to their bus.
Elizabeth enjoyed the zoo outing with her friends and I'll definitely visit the zoo one last time with the girls before we leave Singapore. It's still one of our favorite places on the island.
No comments:
Post a Comment