Brian and I celebrated 14 years of marriage by spending the entire day together today.
It wasn't quite as splendid as it sounds since my husband was home from work with a fever. Although we didn't go out for dinner as planned, Brian still managed to surprise me with flowers for our special day.
And as I looked at our one wedding picture we have here, I was struck by a couple things. First, my husband doesn't appear to have aged much at all. Second, I had a tiny waist 14 years ago!
I had a feeling my life would never be dull with Mr. Dean and that has certainly been true so far. I am blessed to have him by my side as we raise our children and make our way through life's adventures together. Happy 14th, Brian!
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment