I have felt the temperature rise since we returned from New Zealand. At first I thought maybe I was just adjusting back to tropical weather after enjoying cooler temps for several days. However, enough friends and newcomers to the island also commented on the change and I knew summer heat was on its way.
Today was a hot, sunny day and apparently we weren't the only ones who thought it was perfect swimming weather because the pool was the most crowded I had seen since moving to the new place. There wasn't a cloud to be found so we really felt the sun while we were out and about.
When I went to light the grill for dinner, I saw further evidence of the intensifying heat.
This lantern has been in the same spot for four months. Today it met Singapore summer weather. Sadly I know I'm going to feel like this poor candle for the next several months!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment