Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Shorter Wish List

This is a news bulletin for everyone who has mailed or carried goodies to us over the big blue ocean. My personal wish list has gotten shorter because Splenda has arrived in Singapore. I started seeing the granular version a few months ago (the kind you use for baking) and not too long ago, I found little Splenda tablets on the grocery store shelf that are designed for use in coffee. I had a strong urge to buy the little pills just so the Splenda people would know that there is demand on the island but since I have a good 6-month supply of the yellow packets, I refrained this time around.

Many thanks to all of you who have kept my sugar substitute habit alive and well for the past year. My coffee tastes just right and I appreciate your sweet support!

No comments:

Post a Comment