Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm Back!

I am back in Singapore after my 2 week US trip for Thanksgiving and Elizabeth's B-Day party. No much yet to report as today I got off the plane at 6am, dropped stuff at the apt, showered, went to work, went home and slept. However, tomorrow's update should be a dandy: today I received my interim rental car! I have a Camry until the new Picnics arrive in the next few weeks. Left side of the road, right hand drive, swapped blinker/wiper controls and tiny lanes with too many cars....oh this should be fun!

I did have a new "Project Policies" message in my mailbox that I can enlighten you with.

Updates to policy:
1. When taking the stairs (either up or down), it is inappropriate to skip a step and take 2 steps-at-a-time. This could result in a fall injuring you or someone near you.
2. No drinking of hot liquids whilst walking.
3. No talking on the mobile phone whilst crossing the street.
And of course:
4. All employees, consultants and contractors are reminded: It is mandatory that everyone washes their hands with soap thoroughly after using toilet facilities.

Mandatory Policy. They will catch you.

No comments:

Post a Comment