Thursday, March 1, 2012

Green Lazers

Emily's soccer team wrapped up their season at the end of February and I think Emily enjoyed her first taste of the sport! For the final game, the kids played the parents, producing some comic moments on both sides of the ball. Afterwards, the team gathered at school for celebratory snacks and the presentation of their trophies.

Green Lazer Cookies I Made for End of Season Party

Emily was excited to get her first trophy and the coach presented her with the "Fashionista Award," as Emily preferred to wear fluffy skirts under her soccer jersey all season. It didn't seem to slow her down!
Emily's Typical Soccer Attire

I'm happy Emily had a good experience with her first soccer season and it was especially nice that all the kids who played were Pre-K students at SAS. Our littlest might just be our sportiest!
Great Season #4!

No comments:

Post a Comment