Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Last Day at Blue House Nursery

Emily had her last day at her school just before we departed for the US and I joined her final morning of fun with her classmates.

On that particular Friday morning, Emily's class embarked on one of their community walks where they explore the area around the school. We visited a colony of bunny rabbits at a nearby business and then concluded the walk with a visit to the doggy day care facility just down the road from their school. After all, what could be more entertaining to the 3-year old crowd than observing large dogs taking turns jumping into a swimming pool to beat the Singapore heat?
Pat the Bunny

When we successfully led the Pussycat class back to school, Emily's teacher Miss Barbara presented her with her portfolio of artwork Emily had compiled during her year at the school. Emily adored Miss Barb and I know she will miss her and the friends she made during her time at Blue House. However, she knows she gets to join her sisters at "big girl school" in August and I am hopeful she will love SAS as well.
Receiving Emily's Portfolio

 Pussycat Class

Miss Barb and Emily

I am so thankful we found Blue House Nursery because it provided a great first school experience for Emily. And now I look forward to an exciting new chapter for our growing girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment