- Salsa - a given when traveling to Texas
- Q-Tips - because not all cotton swabs are created equal
- Bakers Semisweet Chocolate Squares - it costs me $7 US for 4oz of baking chocolate here
- Corn Tortillas - we're about to find out how well they freeze
- Shrimp and Crab Boil seasoning - for all the delicious fresh prawns here
- Two 12-inch rulers for Megan and me - we currently share a little Hello Kitty ruler
- Magnetic Dry Erase Board - so I can leave notes for Delia on the refrigerator
- Three Christmas stockings so Santa can fill them in Japan
- Winter pajamas for Megan so she doesn't freeze in Japan
- Christmas gifts for the girls - "Walk the aisles at Target and buy whatever looks good."
- Kindle or iPad for me for Christmas - the cost of books over here and a horribly sporadic newspaper delivery man make it a good investment to read electronically instead.
I'm sure I could have thought of more items but since Brian is bringing back a fair share of ski clothes and gifts from extended family, I tried to be somewhat low-maintenance. I already received word that the first Target run was highly productive. Thanks for fulfilling my wish list, Brian!
check
ReplyDeletecheck
check
check
check
check
check
check
check
check
check